1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any seperation from you will be painfull to me. Remember that before you adopt or buy me.
2. Give me time to learn and understand what you want from me. Have Patience
3. Trust me 100%, trust is crucial to my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, entertainment and friends,…I only have You!
5. Talk to me, even if I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice when it’s speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I’ll never forget.
7. Remember before you hit me; I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand, I just Choose not to bite you please choose not to hit me.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m just feeling sick or lonely
9. Take care of me my whole life, even when I get old and sick.
10.Go with me on difficult journeys, ..Everything is easier for me when you are there.
I Love You!
6 thoughts on “10 Dog Commandments”