It can be hilarious and stinky…Bulldog Farts. Bulldogs are quite the stinkers !
A lot of bully/molosser dogbreeds have this problem. Some say it is a digestive problem some say it is because of their short noses they take in more air when eating/drinking wich eventually comes out the other end as farts. The last option is from my own experience less likely cause i know a couple of breeds that fart just as much or more and dont have a short nose (great dane for example).
Allthough it can be quite funny, you don’t want to have to put on a gasmask at home cause of your bulldog so here some tips to prevent those bulldogbombs;-)
– Feed your dog with dogfood, dont give leftovers and stick to dogfood and dogcookies
– Let your bulldog eat and drink on a good level (like 20 cm’s from the ground)
– There are special anti-fart dogcookies on the market (yes I know funny, but its true)
– Put in some boiled rice with the dogfood daily or buy dogfood with rice in it
– I haven’t tried it but I heard canned green beans with rice together also works
– If your dog eats too fast and almost doesnt chew his food put in a tennisball in his food so he cant take it all in at once
If all the above fails….
Uhh….Good Luck..! 😀
How to scrape the paint of the ceiling using your Bulldog
Luckily there are some Bulldogs seriously ANTI-FART 😀
Like this one…can’t stand the sounds of farts…hihi
Do you know any other fart preventing tips..or advice/videos etc?
Please post as a comment
A tip from Bulldogmom22:
The thing I’ve found works to keep fart at a minimum is yogurt in their kibble.
But it has to be given every meal and it takes a good month to see results.