Quotes about Bulldogs and dogs.
If you know more (Bull)dog Quotes please share.
- If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence,..
Try ordering a bulldog around
- U can say any fool thing to a dog, and he’ll give u this look that says,
My God, you’re RIGHT! I Never would’ve thought of that!
- To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.
Writer: Aldous Huxley
- U can say any fool thing to a dog, and he’ll give u this look that says, My God, you’re RIGHT! I NEVER would’ve thought of that!
- Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on
- Properly trained, a Man can be a Dog’s Best Friend
- A Dog is a man’s Best Friend. Proof? Lock your dog & your wife in the car.
When you open it after one hour, which one is really happy to see you?
- Old dogs, like old shoes, are comfortable. They might be a bit out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well.
- Whoever said you can’t buy happiness forgot about little Bulldog puppies
- The more people I meet the more I like my dog
- In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn’t merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog.
Author: Edward Hoagland
- I once decided not to date a guy because he wasn’t excited to meet my dog.
I mean, this was like not wanting to meet my mother.
- Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring, it was peace.
Author: Milan Kundera
- Even the tiniest Poodle or Chihuahua is still a wolf at heart
Author: Dorothy Hinshaw
- Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Bulldog
- I’ve seen a look in dogs’ eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts.
Author and Nobelprice winner: John Steinbeck
- You may have a dog that won’t sit up, roll over or even cook breakfast,
not because he’s too stupid to learn how but because he’s too smart to bother.
- Do not make the mistake of treating your dogs like humans or they will treat you like dogs
Actress Martha Scott
- The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man’s
Author: Mark Twain
- The dog was created specially for children. He is the god of frolic
Social reformer and writer: Henry Ward Beecher
- I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive
Comedienne/writer: Gilda Radner
- Some days you’re the dog, some days you’re the hydrant
- My dog can bark like a congressman, fetch like an aide, beg like a press secretary and play dead like a receptionist when the phone rings.
US congressman: Gerald B. H. Solomon
- No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich.
Author: Louis Sabin
- He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
- If you don’t mind throwing tennis balls for eternity, I do have an opening in doggie heaven.
Author: from the Frank and Ernest comic strip
- Scratch a dog and you’ll find a permanent job
Reporter/Journalist: Franklin P Jones
More quotes following soon, this topic will be regularly updated with more.
If you know any Quotes please share them
(pref. with authors name) as a comment on this topic.