What are the things Bulldogs love the most? I would guess: Food, Hugs, Skating aaaand Riding.
Bulldogs Love to Ride.
Bulldogs Love everything on Wheels.
Hangin out the window during Roadtrips,
Rollin by in a Sidecar or on a Motorcycle, Bulldogs seem to be Natural Born Riders.
A Video and Photo Collection of all those Bulldog Riders.
Photo: Karen Jones
Photo: Grace Melsher
Photo: Guy Hoenen
Photo: Jenee Blundell
Some Tips for you and your Dog on the Road
- Make sure your Car is a safe environment (remove chemicals like windowcleaners and remove all lose objects in the car)
- Always use a Dog Seatbelt, you can buy this at almost every petstore or online. This will keep your dog safe, or use a secured dogcrate or dogcarrier. Even a small collision can make your dog go flying out of the window also a dog that is not secured can be a risk in traffic when moving around inside the car while moving.
- Never ever ever leave your dog alone in the Car, no not even for a few minutes. Your dog can not only die from a heatstroke but it is also an easy pray for dognappers.
- When going on a trip make sure to excersize your dog before the trip and bring enough water and treats.
- Photo: Colby ElsassPhoto: Stephanie Moore
Some Bulldogs love Carrides so much they will get into any car.
This couple left their Door open and this cute Bulldog just steps in waiting for a ride and refusing to leave without one. He can not even be bribed with Mac Donalds leftovers 😉
See all the Bulldog Photo and Video Collection here