Baggy Bulldogs presents the 30 golden Bulldog Food Rules:
1. WTF stands for ‘Where’s The Food’ !?
2. A messy kitchen is a sign of Happiness
3. No matter what you might be eating… It’s mine !
4. When bulldogs get ‘Hangry’ it is a state of anger caused by the lack of food. Temper tantrums are a direct result of a shortage of treats.
5. Food that is consumed when no one is around contains zero calories
6. In case of any doubt, Just eat it!
You never want to have any regrets “I could have eaten that”
7. I am not impressed by technology until I can download Food
8. If we are not supposed to eat midnight snacks then why is there a light in the fridge? 9. Food is your Best Friend 10. Two Ways to a Bulldog’s Heart: Buy me Food, Make me Food
11. If I licked it it’s Mine!
12. Three words, Eight letters
and I am yours: I GOT FOOD! 13. I wish exercising was as easy as eating 14. Friends Buy you Lunch
Best Friends Eat your Lunch 15. I am not Gaining Weight
I am Retaining Food
16. Whenever someone says that Bulldogs are lazy and slow just throw some food on the ground to prove them wrong 17. Food, eat it quick or you might have to share it
18. Screw the Diet!
19. When in need of Food all rules are off, Begging or even Food Theft is totally acceptable
20. Every human that enters the kitchen gets all my attention and a world class act of hungry eyes 21. I am glad I don’t have to hunt for Food, I’ve never seen wild kibble 22. Wasting food is the worst of all Sin’s
23. Food dish half empty,..
starvation is imminent
24. You are either Hungry or Tired.. or both 25. Food = Joy! 26. You would not wake up even if a bomb drops right next to you
but the sound of a bag opening will have you on your feet in ±0.01 second 27. When begging is no longer working
try drooling from a distance
28. Hefty Hero Wherever Food falls I shall be there!
29. The Dishwasher provides us with a nice after dinner snack
30. Live by Hippocrates vision: Let your food be your medicine
and your medicine be your Food